Wednesday, June 3, 2009

behind on posts...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
so i've been a little lazy on my posting lately. but hey, i've moved, been to tennessee and back in the last month, and did i mention my husband is opening his own chiropractic practice too? eek!
but i have managed to do a few cakes. here are pictures of two of them, and as soon as i locate my camera, i'll upload a picture of the cake i did over the weekend.
the first is a birthday cake for a sweet girl named kate, who worked in the office my husband used to work in as well:


this one was a baby shower cake for our good friends patty and craig--they live in tennessee, and i haven't posted for so long that the baby is here now!! :) well welcome to the world, Robert Ford, and here's your baby shower cake:

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the cakes as always! I am excited to hear Chris is starting his own office. Where is it going to be located at?

Post a Comment