Monday, March 9, 2009

Steak night at the Wad-Mart.

Monday, March 9, 2009


Otherwise known as Wadding Meats, the Wad-Mart is a local must-have for the people of Home, PA. They offer catering, fresh meats, and butchering services. And on the nights that Dan Meyer has to cook, their pizza is sure to be seen on our table. Jim Wadding (owner and chief meat-man) is celebrating his 60th birthday, and my parents just left to take him my contribution to the celebration: two cakes in the likeness of t-bone steaks. I couldn't bear to do anything but red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. Then the steaks were covered in fondant and painted with food coloring. Before you know it I'll be asked to make camouflage cakes with whitetail deer on them. I don't know if I can go there.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, that is impressive!

Post a Comment